Phil & Juli Wed!

I loved this wedding! I have known Juli for a long time, so when she asked if I would photograph her wedding, there was no way I would say no. So, we took off on a road trip from Florida to New Jersey. The wedding was in Whiting, NJ, where she lives. It was the first time I met Phil and let me say, he is a great guy. You could just see how happy, in love and content these two were with each other. They really complimented each other really well. The wedding was held at The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses and the photos taken after the ceremony were right next door at one of their friend's homes. The landscape of the home, that they were kind enough to let us use for photos, was amazing. Everyone was so friendly that I can't wait to go back and visit. There are many photographs that I loved, so I over-shared, sorry!